The buzz of cities isn't for everyone. Some folks prefer to buy a home where there's less noise and more room to roam. Whether you favor rolling fields or quiet suburban cul-de-sacs, a Rural Housing Loan with low rates and no down payment can get you into a place where you'll feel right at home.
- Use this U.S. Department of Agriculture insured loan to purchase, build, repair, or renovate a home in a rural area.
- Find out which suburbs are also eligible for this unique financing.
- Benefit from the stability of a 30-year, fixed-rate loan.
- Buy your house without having to make a down payment.
- Save thousands with rates that are among the lowest for any home loan.
- Talk to a First Bank lending agent about income limits and other guidelines.