When it comes to payroll and benefit programs, every business has unique needs. That's why First Bank has partnered with Paychex®, an industry leader in payroll and human resources services. A Paychex® specialist will work closely with you to develop a package of customized solutions and then follow up regularly to make sure everything is running smoothly.
- Payroll administration
- Federal and state tax filing
- Health insurance administration
- Retirement plan administration
- Unemployment claims
- Work with a single Paychex® specialist who will get to know your business.
- Access payroll reports 24/7 online and via mobile device.
- Employees have mobile or PC access to pay stub and W-2 form.
- Choose direct deposit or mailed paycheck options.
- Time and attendance systems automate collection of hours.
- Leverage background check services for pre-employment screening.
- Gain online access to payroll reports for your CPA.
- Choose from cash management budget tools.
*Business owners must join Paychex by May 31, 2023, and first payroll must be processed on or before June 30, 2023.