A valuable link to a long list of free services. First Bank's business debit card goes the extra mile to offer assistance and protect your business.
Nearly every business leader knows that a debit card is a fast, secure way to make in-person purchases and online payments. But there are many other under-the-radar advantages. Powered by Mastercard, the First Bank Debit BusinessCard™ offers purchase protection, travel assistance, and roadside emergency services, among many other valuable benefits.
- Security: Control access for your employees by giving them a card with the transaction access and limits that you set.
- Purchase Assurance®*: Protect against theft of or damage to most new items purchased with your Debit Mastercard up to 90 days from the date of purchase.
- MasterAssist®*: A full range of travel assistance services.
- MasterLegal®* Referral Service: Provides referrals to attorneys, or consultations with local embassies or consulates.
- MasterTrip®* Travel Assistance: Provides pre-trip destination information and helps cardholders locate any lost or stolen travel materials, including luggage.
- Travel Services Medical Assistance*: Provides a referral network of physicians, dentists, hospitals, and pharmacies, plus family notifications if the cardholder is hospitalized.
- Master RoadAssist®*: Provides emergency roadside assistance service in the United States.
- MasterRental® Insurance*: Provides coverage for eligible rental vehicles.
Use With Confidence
Protecting your personal information is our No. 1 priority. You can use your First Bank Debit BusinessCard™ confidently knowing that you’re protected in the event of unauthorized use.
- Fraud monitoring: Our sophisticated technology platform is designed to help block potential fraud if abnormal patterns are detected. If we see something unusual, we move fast to help keep your card — and your personal information — safe.
- Mastercard Zero Liability Protection**: If your card is lost or stolen, First Bank will credit fraudulent charges made with your card back to your account.
- Identity Theft Resolution – Assisted Restoration*: If someone attempts to steal your identity, we provide the services you need to report and help resolve the incident.
- Mastercard Identity Check™: Provides peace of mind when making purchases online. When using a Debit BusinessCard at participating online merchants, you may be prompted to enter a one-time passcode to authenticate your identity. This passcode will be sent to a phone number or email address you have on file with us.
* Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. For complete coverage terms and conditions call 1-800-MASTERCARD (1-800-627-8372) for assistance. Refer to the Mastercard® Guide to Benefits for more information.
**Conditions and exceptions apply. Please refer to mastercard.us/zero-liability.html
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.