Nearly every business leader knows that a debit card is a fast, secure way to make in-person purchases and online payments. But there are many other under-the-radar advantages.
Mobile Card Controls
- SecurLock Equip: Take control of how, when, and where your debit card is used. You have the power to protect your debit card. Simply download the SecurLOCK Equip app from GooglePlay℠ or the AppStore™
- Employee Access: Control access for your employees by giving them a card with the transaction access and limits that you set.
- Purchase Protection
- Travel Assistance
- Identity Theft Resolution
- Roadside Emergency Services
- And more. Click below for the Guide to Benefits.
Use With Confidence
Protecting your personal information is our No. 1 priority. You can use your First Bank Debit BusinessCard™ confidently knowing that you’re protected in the event of unauthorized use.
- Fraud monitoring: Our sophisticated technology platform is designed to help block potential fraud if abnormal patterns are detected. If we see something unusual, we move fast to help keep your card — and your personal information — safe.
- Mastercard Zero Liability Protection**: If your card is lost or stolen, First Bank will credit fraudulent charges made with your card back to your account.
- Mastercard Identity Check™: Provides peace of mind when making purchases online. When using a Debit BusinessCard at participating online merchants, you may be prompted to enter a one-time passcode to authenticate your identity. This passcode will be sent to a phone number or email address you have on file with us.
Debit Mastercard Businesscard® FAQs
Please contact the First Bank Service Center at 1-800-760-2265 option 2 to raise the purchase limit on your debit card.
* Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. For complete coverage terms and conditions call 1-800-MASTERCARD (1-800-627-8372) for assistance. Refer to the Mastercard® Guide to Benefits for more information.
**Conditions and exceptions apply. Please refer to mastercard.us/zero-liability.html
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.