Sticking to a household budget isn’t easy. It seems like the price of everything is always going up. But there’s one major cost you can control. With a First Bank fixed-rate mortgage, you’ll pay the same amount in Year 20 or 30 as you will in Year 1. With everything going on with your finances, it’s nice to have one less thing to worry about.
- Save money with attractive interest rates.
- Choose loan terms of 10, 15, 20 or 30 years.
- Build up equity quicker with shorter terms.
- Protect yourself from rising interest rates for the life of the loan.
- Refinance current loan to potentially reduce monthly payments or interest charges.