Some people are just starting down the career path. Others are getting back on track after hitting a bump or two. Either way, a Secured Mastercard points you in the right direction. Just keep making timely payments and soon you'll see a nice jump in your credit rating and, we hope, your overall financial fortunes.
- REQUEST YOUR OWN CREDIT LIMIT by providing a single deposit between $300 and $5,000 (multiples of $50) when you apply, subject to credit approval.
- ENJOY THE REWARDS OF ESTABLISHED OR IMPROVED CREDIT.
You may be able to get your deposit back automatically in as little as 11 months when you maintain a good payment history with us, subject to credit approval.
- Plus, qualify for a credit limit increase without an additional deposit in as little as 7 months when you use your card and make regular, on-time bill payments, subject to credit approval.
- Low $35 annual fee.1
All cards offer you:
- Free access to your FICO® Score, anytime, anywhere
- Online and mobile account access
- Fraud protection - we monitor your account and alert you of any suspicious activity
Online account access provides you the quickest and easiest way
- Activate your credit card
- Make payments
- Transfer balances
- Request Credit Limit Increases
- View statements
…and much more
Please see the Summary of Credit Terms provided at time of application for important information on rates, fees, costs, conditions and limitations.
You must pay your entire statement balance (including all promotional purchase and balance transfer balances) by the due date each month to avoid being charged interest on new purchases from the date those purchases are made, unless your new purchases are subject to a 0% interest rate.
1 For additional information about Annual Percentage Rates (APRs), fees and other costs, see the Summary of Credit Terms provided at time of application.
Cards are issued by First Bankcard® , a division of First National Bank of Omaha, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.
FICO and "The score lenders use" are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries. Please note, new cardmembers will generally see their FICO® Bankcard Score 9 (the version of FICO® Score we use to manage your account) within 45 days of account opening.