- Eliminate the need for paper checks with Purchasing Cards which may reduce internal processing costs for purchase and invoice payments.
- Increase company cash flow via extended payment terms with suppliers that accept purchasing cards.
- Take advantage of cash rebates based on card spend.
- Manage company purchases with options like Ghost Cards (no plastic), Virtual Cards (specific use card accounts to pay invoices), and Fleet Cards (vehicle-issued and driver-issued to pay and track fuel and maintenance expenses).
- Take advantage of a best-in-class expense reporting system.+
Plus, take advantage of the following Mastercard benefits*:
- Easy Savings®
- MasterRental Coverage
- Identity Theft Resolution Services
- Mastercard Global Emergency Services Coverage
*Mastercard Benefits FAQs
- Automatic rebates from participating merchants.
- Merchants include gas stations, restaurants, hotels and more.
- Provides insurance coverage for rental cars when the cardholder uses the credit card to pay for the car rental.
- Car rental must be 15 days or less and rental agency coverage must be declined.
- Coverage includes physical damage, theft, out of service, towing charges.
- Does not cover personal injury, personal liability, personal property or damage to other vehicles.
- Services are provided on a 24-hour basis, 365 days a year.
- Services include providing cardholder with a uniform Identity Theft Affidavit and assistance completing the Affidavit.
- Assistance in notifying credit reporting agencies.
- Assistance with debit and credit card replacement.
- Provides Identity Theft Resolution Kit.
- Educates the cardholder on how Identity Theft can occur and of protective measures to avoid further occurrences.
- Provides the cardholder with sample letters for use in canceling checks, ATM cards, and other accounts.
- Provides worldwide, 24-hour assistance with Lost and Stolen Card Reporting, Emergency Card Replacement and Emergency Cash Advance.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Certain restrictions, limitations, and exclusions apply. Please consult your Guide to Benefits for specific benefit configuration.
+Additional fees may apply.
Terms and Conditions apply.