Does your business have debt and you’re looking for options to pay it off faster? With First Bank’s Business Platinum Mastercard, our low APR allows you to consolidate and pay off debt faster. Simplify your finances by consolidating your balances so you have less to keep track of.
Some benefits include the following:
- Simplify finances by consolidating balances to more effectively manage your business expenses.
- Earn a low intro APR on balance transfers made within the first 60 days of opening your account.1
- Take advantage of a competitive APR that allows you to consolidate and pay off debt faster than higher rate business credit cards.
- Take advantage of a best-in-class expense reporting system.+
Plus, take advantage of the following Mastercard benefits*:
- Mastercard ID Theft Protection
- Mastercard Global Emergency Services
- MasterRental Coverage
- Mastercard Easy Savings®
*Mastercard Benefits FAQs
- Services are provided on a 24-hour basis, 365 days a year.
- Services include providing cardholder with a uniform Identity Theft Affidavit and providing assistance completing the Affidavit.
- Assistance in notifying credit reporting agencies.
- Assistance with debit and credit card replacement.
- Provides Identity Theft Resolution Kit.
- Educating the cardholder on how Identity Theft can occur and of protective measures to avoid further occurrences.
- Providing the cardholder with sample letters for use in canceling checks, ATM cards, and other accounts.
- Provides worldwide, 24-hour assistance with Lost and Stolen Card Reporting and Emergency Cash Advance.
- Provides insurance coverage for rental cars when the cardholder uses the credit card to pay for the car rental.
- Car rental must be 15 days or less and rental agency coverage must be declined.
- Coverage includes physical damage, theft, out of service, towing charges.
- Does not cover personal injury, personal liability, personal property or damage to other vehicles.
- Automatic rebates from participating merchants.
- Merchants include gas stations, restaurants, hotels and more.
+Additional fees may apply.
1See Terms and Conditions for complete details. Balance Transfers are subject to available credit.
Mastercard® is a registered trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Certain restrictions, limitations, and exclusions apply. Please consult your Guide to Benefits for specific benefit configuration.