The Business Edition® Secured Card offers many benefits to help you build your business.
- Request your own credit limit3 between $2,000 and $100,000 (multiples of $50) when you apply, subject to credit approval.
- Security deposit is 110%3 of the amount of your credit limit, between $2,200 and $110,000 (multiples of $50), subject to credit approval.
- Reward yourself with interest earned on your security deposit.2
- Pay a low $39 annual fee.1
This business credit card helps you separate your business and personal expenses while you enjoy:
- Free 24/7 online access for managing your account. Your Authorized Company Representative can view transaction activity and history, pay your bill, set up your alerts and more.
- Free management reports to help you track expenses, monitor your spending, spot tax deductions, prepare your tax filings and forecast expenses more easily.
- Cash flow management with the flexibility to cover the cost of supplies, equipment, travel and more.
Online account access provides you the quickest and easiest way to:
View employee card transaction history
Request additional cards
Set up alerts
…and much more
Simply access your account by clicking on the link below.
Please see the Summary of Credit Terms provided at time of application for important information on rates, fees, costs, conditions and limitations.
1 For additional information about Annual Percentage Rates (APRs), fees and other costs, see the Summary of Credit Terms provided at time of application.
2 See the Deposit Agreement available when you apply for details.
3 You may only charge up to your approved credit limit, which will be less than the deposit you provide. The amount of your security deposit is 110% of the amount of your credit limit. Your security deposit may not be refundable if your account is in default.
Cards are issued by First National Bank of Omaha (FNBO®), pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.