The Business Edition® Secured Card offers many benefits to help you build your business.
- Request your own credit limit by providing a single deposit between $2,000 and $10,000 (multiples of $50) when you apply, subject to credit approval.
- Reward yourself with interest earned on your security deposit.2
- No annual fee.1
- Contactless technology for touch-free payments.
- Free 24/7 online access for managing your account. Your Authorized Company Representative can view transaction activity and history, pay your bill, set up your alerts and more.
- Free management reports to help you track expenses, monitor your spending, spot tax deductions, prepare your tax filings and forecast expenses more easily.
- Cash flow management with the flexibility to cover the cost of supplies, equipment, travel and more.
Online account access provides you the quickest and easiest way to:
- View employee card transaction history
- Make payments
- Request additional cards
- Set up alerts
- View statements
…and much more
You must pay your entire statement balance (including all promotional purchase and balance transfer balances) by the due date each month to avoid being charged interest on new purchases from the date those purchases are made, unless your new purchases are subject to a 0% interest rate.
1 For additional information about Annual Percentage Rates (APRs), fees and other costs, see the Summary of Credit Terms provided at time of application.
2 See the Deposit Agreement available when you apply for details.
Cards are issued by First National Bank of Omaha (FNBO®), pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.