You’ve worked hard to get where you are. We’ll guide you on creating a plan for active, sustainable philanthropy. The Wealth Management team will help you develop a plan to get the most out of your wealth, wisdom, and work so you will leave a lasting legacy that you and your family can be proud of.
If you are on the board of a charitable organization with an endowment, we can help you create investment spending policies and financial projections which will allow you to be a more effective steward of your organizations assets.
- Devise a strategy to reduce your taxes which will leave more for causes you care about.
- Create a philanthropic plan that involves the whole family.
- Develop criteria for granting to effective not-for-profit organizations.
- Expertise in sophisticated charitable structures, including donor advised funds, charitable remainder trusts, charitable lead trusts and private foundations
* Wealth Management products and services are provided through First Bank, and its affiliates and subsidiaries. Neither First Bank nor any of its affiliates or financial advisors provide legal, tax or accounting advice. You should consult your legal and/or tax advisors before making any financial decisions . Investment and insurance products are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC., Member FINRA/SIPC. First Bank Wealth Management is a trade name of First Bank. Infinex and First Bank are not affiliated. Infinex does insurance business in California as Infinex Insurance Agency, CA Agency License #0H30186. Products and investment advisory services made available through Infinex are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of nor guaranteed or insured by any bank or bank affiliate. These products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value. Infinex does not offer tax advice. Consult your tax advisor for more details. Use FINRA’s BrokerCheck to learn about the professional background, certifications, licenses, and any regulatory violations or complaints for any financial advisor.