There may be no place like home. But with busier-than-ever schedules, we're hardly ever there. So, whether you're out on the job, out for a jog, or stepping out on the town, just pause for a few steps and get all your banking done. With our free mobile app, taking care of all your financial business is a snap.
- Download the First Bank on the Go mobile app for free from Google Play or the App Store.
- Use with iPhone, iPad, or Android phones and Android tablets, as well as many other mobile devices.
- Check balances and transfer funds.
- View account history and pending transactions.
- View images of cleared checks.
- Pay bills with just a few clicks.
- Add a payee.
- View or cancel pending payments.
- Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit.
- Send money to a friend with People Pay.
- Locate your nearest First Bank branch or ATM.
- Apple Pay
It's a good idea to stay aware of your money. We're happy to send you texts or emails that keep you on top of your account activity.
- Account Alerts notify you when your balance is near or below a designated level, when a specific check clears or a deposit is processed, or when a funds transfer takes place.
- Bill Pay Alerts tell you when payees have been established, when eBills have been received – or need to be paid – and when certain payments have been processed.
- People Pay Alerts inform you if your payment failed, if a payment is scheduled, or if a People Pay recipient has been added or their contact information changed.
- Service Alerts notify you if the information in your account profile has been changed, when a new online eStatement is available, if an external transfer account has been added, or if a transfer has failed.
- Debit Card Alerts tell you if your card was used for purchases over a designated dollar amount, for out-of-state or international transactions, if a purchase has been declined, or if fraudulent activity is suspected.