|Effective October 14th, all First Bank on the Go App users will be required to be on the most current version of the First Bank on the Go mobile app (Apple Devices-Version 5.0.2531; Android Devices-Version 22.214.171.1243). To avoid service interruption, please ensure your First Bank on the Go app is up to date. Click here for more Information.|
There may be no place like home. But with busier-than-ever schedules, we're hardly ever there. So, whether you're out on the job, out for a jog, or stepping out on the town, just pause for a few steps and get all your banking done. With our free mobile app, taking care of all your financial business is a snap.
- Download the First Bank on the Go mobile app for free from Google Play or the App Store.
- Use with iPhone, iPad, or Android phones and Android tablets, as well as many other mobile devices.
- Check balances and transfer funds.
- View account history and pending transactions.
- View images of cleared checks.
- Pay bills with just a few clicks.
- Add a payee.
- View or cancel pending payments.
- Deposit checks with Mobile Deposit.
- Send money to a friend with People Pay.
- Locate your nearest First Bank branch or ATM.
- Apple Pay
- Set up your Debit Card Controls using your mobile device.
It's a good idea to stay aware of your money. We're happy to send you texts or emails that keep you on top of your account activity.
- Account Alerts notify you when your balance is near or below a designated level, when a specific check clears or a deposit is processed, or when a funds transfer takes place.
- Bill Pay Alerts tell you when payees have been established, when eBills have been received – or need to be paid – and when certain payments have been processed.
- People Pay Alerts inform you if your payment failed, if a payment is scheduled, or if a People Pay recipient has been added or their contact information changed.
- Service Alerts notify you if the information in your account profile has been changed, when a new online eStatement is available, if an external transfer account has been added, or if a transfer has failed.
- Debit Card Alerts tell you if your card was used for purchases over a designated dollar amount, for out-of-state or international transactions, if a purchase has been declined, or if fraudulent activity is suspected.