At its heart, our First Bank Debit Mastercard® is like a long-lasting check that lets you make purchases at the corner store or in distant countries. But it's so much more. It can access cash in a flash, protect you from scam artists, and provide discounts on travel services. And the list goes on from there.
- Accepted at millions of locations that accept Mastercard.
- Track spending through statements that detail every purchase and ATM transaction.
- Spare yourself a lot of hassle with Zero Liability protection that kicks in if unauthorized use of your card occurs.**
- Hook up to digital wallet services that speed you through store checkout lines.
- Enjoy 15% discounts on airport meet and greet services.*
Choose From Three Debit Card Options
FLEX Debit Card
Works like a check anywhere Mastercard is accepted. Use your FLEX debit card for everyday purchases at department stores, restaurants, doctors' offices, gas stations, and for online shopping.
Onyx Debit Card
Designed to let you experience a higher level of convenience, security and control. With first-rate customer service and access to exceptional features, Onyx also features higher daily withdrawal and spending limits that align with your personal spending needs.
Genesis Debit Card
Parents can open a joint checking account with a son or daughter that offers the child their own debit card. Genesis works just like a standard FLEX card, but with lower daily spending limits. You can transfer money directly from your checking account to your child’s account, or request email or text notification if the account falls below a certain dollar level.
Mobile Card Controls
- Turn your card On or Off
- Set location, merchant, and transaction controls
- Set spending limits
- Set usage notifications
*Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. For complete coverage terms and conditions call 1-800-MASTERCARD (1-800-627-8372) for assistance. Refer to the Mastercard® Guide to Benefits for more information.
**Conditions and exceptions apply. Please refer to mastercard.us/zero-liability.html
Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.