A trust lets you control the distribution of your assets when you pass on. It's important to ensure your wishes are met, even in death. A comprehensive estate plan may include a will and a variety of trusts. Trusts provide greater privacy and added control over how you distribute money upon your death. An Irrevocable Trust has more immediate benefits. By relinquishing ownership of certain assets, you protect them from lawsuit verdicts and legal judgments, and also remove them from the estate tax equation.
- Transfers all ownership of property and assets to the trust for specified beneficiaries.
- Cannot be revoked, modified, or altered once it is established.
- Provides for minor children, other family members or charitable groups.
- Reduces estate taxes, especially for individuals with large estates.
- Offers protection from lawsuits and legal judgment.
- Choose trustees to manage distribution of assets.
- Helps families and other beneficiaries avoid probate court proceedings.
* Wealth Management products and services are provided through First Bank, and its affiliates and subsidiaries. Neither First Bank nor any of its affiliates or financial advisors provide legal, tax or accounting advice. You should consult your legal and/or tax advisors before making any financial decisions . Investment and insurance products are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC., Member FINRA/SIPC. First Bank Wealth Management is a trade name of First Bank. Infinex and First Bank are not affiliated. Infinex does insurance business in California as Infinex Insurance Agency, CA Agency License #0H30186. Products and investment advisory services made available through Infinex are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of nor guaranteed or insured by any bank or bank affiliate. These products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value. Infinex does not offer tax advice. Consult your tax advisor for more details. https://brokercheck.finra.org/