When it comes to investing, some people prefer to be in control of their money and manage their own investments. But some times, a second opinion isn't a bad idea. With First Bank's Portfolio Analyzer, you'll receive a high-quality, one-time portfolio review that will help you with your investment decision making, leaving you more time to feel proud of what you've accomplished.
The Portfolio Analyzer will:
- Confirm that your goals, objectives, and risk tolerance align.
- Review the quality of your individual investments.
- Suggest better alternatives that support your objectives.
- Perform a stress test to show how your portfolio may respond to future market scenarios as well as during past volatile periods.
To get started:
- Fill out the form below.
- Once you submit your information, a First Bank Wealth Management advisor will reach out to you and ask you to provide additional details.
- Once the additional information is received, the analysis will be generated, a financial advisor will review the results, and a recommended strategy will be provided.
* Wealth Management products and services are provided through First Bank, and its affiliates and subsidiaries. Neither First Bank nor any of its affiliates or financial advisors provide legal, tax or accounting advice. You should consult your legal and/or tax advisors before making any financial decisions . Investment and insurance products are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC., Member FINRA/SIPC. First Bank Wealth Management is a trade name of First Bank. Infinex and First Bank are not affiliated. Infinex does insurance business in California as Infinex Insurance Agency, CA Agency License #0H30186. Products and investment advisory services made available through Infinex are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of nor guaranteed or insured by any bank or bank affiliate. These products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value. Infinex does not offer tax advice. Consult your tax advisor for more details. https://brokercheck.finra.org/