Nobody really enjoys paying bills. Take away the hassle of writing checks every month. Select, schedule, and you’re set.
- Manage all of your bills from one easy location.
- Use one-time or recurring payments.
- Receive your bills in an electronic format.
- View Bill Pay history for each payee.
- Review any pending payments and set up reminders.
Can’t pay your share of the bill because you forgot your wallet? Settle up by making a personal payment - quickly and securely - directly through eBanking using our People Pay personal payments service.
- Send money using a cell phone number, email address, bank account or PayPal account.
- Add multiple email addresses and mobile numbers for any contact.
- View and respond to all People Pay activity from a central dashboard.
- Check out this short video.
It’s convenient and easy to make transfers between accounts you own at other U.S. financial institutions and your checking or savings accounts at First Bank. From the External Transfers tab within the Money Center, you can:
- Add your accounts at other U.S. financial institutions.
- Establish transfers between First Bank accounts that you own or accounts you own at other financial institutions.
As busy as we all are, things tend to pile up around us. But, your financial data is too important to get mixed in with all those other papers you have to handle. With online delivery, your financial information will always be right at your fingertips.
- Do something positive for the environment and eliminate paper statements.
- Receive an email or text alert when your statement is available.
- Get access to eStatements several days ahead of when a paper statement would arrive.
- Avoid the risk of mailed paper statements being lost or stolen.
- Accumulate up to 13 months of statement history to securely view, print, save, and analyze.
Did your account fall below a certain dollar amount? Has an eBill been paid? Was a debit card transaction been declined? With Alerts, you can keep tabs on all of your accounts through email, your mobile device, or both.
- Account Alerts – Be notified when your balance is close to or below a designated level, when a specific check clears, when a deposit is processed and more.
- Bill Pay Alerts - Learn when payees have been established, when eBills have been received – or need to be paid – and when certain payments have been processed.
- People Pay Alerts – Be made aware of a scheduled payment, a payment failure, a new People Pay recipient or revised contact information.
- Service Alerts – Be alerted of account profile changes, an eStatement availability, a new external transfer account, or a transfer failure.
- Debit Card Alerts – Be notified if your card was used for purchases over a designated threshold, for out of state or international transactions, if a purchase has been declined, or if fraudulent activity is suspected. You can set up alerts for prepaid cards, too, so you can be notified when funds have been added.