The Business Edition® Card offers many benefits to help you efficiently manage your business.
- Reward yourself by saving money on interest with a low introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers.
- To apply for a credit card, please apply now or visit one of our branches.
Our Business credit cards help you separate your business and personal expenses while you enjoy:
- Free 24/7 online access for managing your account. Your Authorized Company Representative can view transaction activity and history, pay your bill, set up your alerts and more.
- Free management reports to help you track expenses, monitor your spending, spot tax deductions, prepare your tax filings and forecast expenses more easily.
- Cash flow management with the flexibility to cover the cost of supplies, equipment, travel and more.
Online account access provides you the quickest and easiest way to:
- View employee card transaction history
- Make payments
- Request additional cards
- Set up alerts
- View statements
…and much more
Please see the Summary of Credit Terms provided at time of application for important information on rates, fees, costs, conditions and limitations.
You must pay your entire statement balance (including all promotional purchase and balance transfer balances) by the due date each month to avoid being charged interest on new purchases from the date those purchases are made, unless your new purchases are subject to a 0% interest rate.
1 For additional information about Annual Percentage Rates (APRs), fees and other costs, see the Summary of Credit Terms provided at time of application.
Cards are issued by First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.